PolarPit Cold Immersion Systems are covered by a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
What is Covered:
The Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of the Product. Specifically, it covers:
- Malfunctions or defects arising from normal use of the Product.
- Manufacturing defects in the Product's components.
- The Product's conformity to the Manufacturer's published specifications at the time of purchase.
What is Not Covered:
The Warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or negligence.
- Unauthorized repairs or modifications.
- Damage caused by accidents, fire, flood, or natural disasters.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Consumable parts such as filters or batteries.
To make a warranty claim, the customer must follow these steps:
Contact our Customer Service department at 561-559-9393 or email@example.com to report the issue.
The customer must provide proof of purchase (e.g., sales receipt)
The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the Product to the Manufacturer. The Manufacturer will cover the cost of returning the repaired or replaced Product to the customer.
We reserve the right to deny a warranty claim if any of the following conditions are met:
- The Product has been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized service personnel.
- The Product's serial number is missing or has been altered.
- The Product was not used in accordance with the Manufacturer's instructions.
Resolution of Warranty Claims:
Upon receipt of the returned Product, We will, in our discretion:
- Repair the Product using new or refurbished parts.
- Replace the Product with a new or refurbished unit.
- Issue a refund for the purchase price of the Product if neither repair nor replacement is feasible.
Limitation of Liability:
The Manufacturer's liability under this Warranty is limited to the repair, replacement, or refund as stated above. In no event shall the Manufacturer be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising from the use of the Product.
Changes to Warranty Policy:
We reserve the right to make changes to this Warranty Policy without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on Our website and will apply to Products purchased after the effective date of the changes.
By purchasing and using the Polar Pit Cold Immersion System, the customer acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy.